PMP Prep Course
|THE ESSENTIAL 2020|
PMP® Prep Course
For those who are serious about becoming a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, or a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
|DATES||Saturdays: Jan. 18, 25, and Feb 1, 8, 22, 29 (no class Feb. 15)|
|TIME||8:30 am and ends no later than 4:30 pm|
|LOCATION||Whitby Public Library, Room 1B
|REQUIREMENTS||Please bring a hardcopy of the “PMBoK Guide, 6th Edition (©2018)”|
This comprehensive, six-day training course, will help you prepare for either the PMP® or CAPM® exams.
The course provides an overview of the project life cycle, project management process groups, and the processes, tools, and techniques of project management as described in the Project Management Institutes’ “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), 6thEdition (©2018).”
What the PMP® Prep Course offers
- 35 hours of in-class instruction, including: presentations, exercises, discussions, and practice exams*
- A Study Kit published by Velociteach, which includes:
- “The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try”
- Flash card App to help with memorization of key points
- A laminated quick reference guide
- A trial version subscription to the PMP course in InSite (the top PMP e-learning site)
- Downloadable audio CDs featuring experts Andy Crowe, Bill Yates, and Louis Alderman discussing the main points and concepts for the exam.
- The included learning materials cover all the processes, inputs, tools, and outputs that will be tested, along with insider secrets, test tricks and tips, hundreds of sample questions, and exercises designed to strengthen mastery of key concepts to help you pass the exam with confidence.
- Breakfast each day
*These 35 hours address the prerequisite of 35 hours of project management education required to apply to write your PMP® exam or the 23 hours of project management education required to apply to write your CAPM® exam.
The course instructors are certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)®, each offering a session in their area of expertise. Our instructors are volunteers with the Durham Highlands Chapter, who want you to succeed and are committed to helping you prepare for these rigorous exams.
$700.00 plus tax (members)
$900.00 plus tax (non-members)
Whitby Public Library (Room 1B)
405 Dundas St. West
Whitby, ON L1N 6A1
Prices include breakfast each day (not applicable for Exam Application support). Cancellation policy.