September 2020 Chapter Meeting
1.5 Leadership PDUs
NEW AGE NETWORKING: STAY CONNECTED IN A VIRTUAL WORLD
Why attend this live webinar;
- Listen, participate and learn amongst a networking expert and your colleagues
- Be on top of your networking strategy by developing new tactics
- Consider new ways to network
What you will learn;
- Determine the communication method that works for your networking style
- Discuss new ways to network in a virtual world
- Discover networking tools available for virtual networking
About the Presenter
Dina Barazza is the President and Chief Learning Officer of The Talent Consortium, a consulting practice specializing in human resource consultation, leadership & mentor programs.
The Talent Consortium utilizes the collective minds and talents of experts with industry know-how to provide customized and sustainable performance-based solutions. As head of this practice, Ms. Barazza brings a network of resources with innovative solutions to enable people, process and performance in startup organizations and not for profit’s.
She draws on more than 30 years of experience in business, human resources, organizational effectiveness, learning & leadership, education, sales, business development and marketing, project management and not for profits, to achieve ethical business & people results.
As a trail blazer in leadership, Dina is a professional & motivational speaker, she is an advocate and voice for all who wish to further develop themselves and focuses her efforts with women, persons with disabilities and young professionals.
Live Streaming Zoom Webinar — Note: Zoom sign-in opens at 6:00 PM. The meeting will begin at 6:30 PM.
- Please register for the event with PMI-DHC (ticket prices outlined below).
- After registering with PMI-DHC, and prior to the meeting, you will receive an email with a link inviting you to register for the Zoom meeting.
- Register with Zoom and sign-in to join the meeting between 6:00 and 6:30 PM the day of the event. At 6:40 the system will lock and you will no longer be able to join. The meeting will begin at 6:30.
- NOTE: Do not use the Firefox browser, you may experience technical difficulties in joining the meeting.
- $ 8.85 + $1.15 HST = $10.00 PMI-DHC Member (please login to receive the member price)
- $10.62 + $1.38 HST = $12.00 Non-Member/Guest
- $ 4.43 + $0.57 HST = $ 5.00 Student
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video will sometimes be captured during PMI-DHC events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI-DHC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
$8.85 PMI-DHC Member