Mentoring Fall Session 2020
PMI-DHC Mentorship Program
|DATES|| Saturday, October 3 to Saturday, December 12, 2020
This is an exciting time for you to join our improved Mentorship Program. Our streamlined approach is specifically designed to support busy professionals and aspiring project managers like yourself.
For the Fall program there are 3 sessions of which (2) are mandatory:
|(1) ORIENTATION|| Saturday, October 3, 9:00 am to 2:30 pm, virtually on Zoom
|(2) CHECK-IN|| Saturday, November 7, 9:00 am to 1:30 pm, virtually on Zoom
And (1) optional session:
|(3) LESSONS LEARNED|| Saturday, December 12, 9:00 am to 10:00 am, virtually on Zoom
What's in it for you?
- The focus for the coming Program will be on Project Management Skills improvement and growing your Leadership Skills. Specifically, you will:
- Increase your breadth of knowledge related to Project Management as you collaborate with committed peers. Your will focus on PM Skills, emerging trends and strategies to be more effective.
- Make a plan for your Career Development by including Networking and starting on targeted skills acquisition to make a change.
- Plan to improve your Leadership skills by working to develop influencing skills, holding high stakes conversations, using governance models and estabilishing trust-based relationships.
- Stay relevant and engaged — earn up to 15 PDUs as you improve your effetiveness and build a career path.
Give back — be a Mentor to a new Project Manager
Have you been a PM for more than seven years? Do you have experience in a particular field that you'd like to share? Would you like to earn PDUs while giving back to the Project Management Community — then become a Mentor today!
Get the full story of the Mentorship Program
Live Streaming Zoom Sessions.
Register Now! Registration closes on September 30, 2020. Registration is comprised of (3) simple steps:
|(1)||SUBMIT PAYMENT: Register online as either a Mentor or Mentee|
|(2)|| COMPLETE PARTICIPANT PROFILE FORM & UPDATE YOUR RESUMÉ: Required to match Mentors with Mentees
|(3)||SUBMIT PARTICIPANT PROFILE FORM & RESUMÉ: To Mentoring Program Chair|
$24.78 plus tax: Mentor/Mentee Registration (Member)
$34.51 plus tax: Mentor/Mentee (Non-member)
$17.70 plus tax: Student Mentor/Mentee
Follow the (3) links below to complete your registration for the Fall ten-week session.
[ Register Now ]
GET PROFILE FORM
SUBMIT FORM & RESUMÉ
Please contact Mentoring Program Chair at [email protected] if you have any further questions.
Photography & Filming: Photographs, audio, and video will sometimes be captured during PMI-DHC events. By registering, attendees hereby grant PMI-DHC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
$24.78 Mentor (Member)
$34.51 Mentor (Non-Member)
$17.70 Mentor (Student)
$24.78 Mentee (Member)
$34.51 Mentee (Non-Member)
$17.70 Mentee (Student)