PMI-DHC reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If PMI-DHC cancels an event, registrants will be provided a full refund.
If a registrant has to cancel their event registration:
1. A cancellation e-mail must be sent to [email protected]
2. Unless specifically stated on event materials, the cancellation deadline is as follows:
- Program Meeting/Symposium - by 5:00 PM four (4) business days prior to the event
- Professional Development Event – by 5:00 PM five (5) business days prior to the event
Note: Late cancellations forfeit payments. No refund.
3. Cancellations received prior to the cancellation deadline will be eligible to receive a full refund, less an administration fee determined by the board for that event type.
4. Refund of a registration paid by a personal or corporate credit card will be handled as follows:
- If the registration has not been processed, the registration request will be cancelled.
- If the registration has been processed, the credit card account used for the original registration will be credited for the registration amount, less the administration fee, within 30 days of the event.
5. Refund of a registration paid by personal or corporate cheque will be handled as follows:
- If the cheque has not been processed, the cheque will be voided and returned to sender.
- If the cheque has been processed, a refund cheque will be mailed, less the administration fee, within 30 days of the event. Cancellations received after the stated cancellation deadline will not be eligible for a refund. After the deadline, the chapter has purchased a non-refundable meal and/or printed materials on your behalf.