We have positions
here, there, and everywhere...
You can make a difference because we offer many volunteer opportunities with a wide range of necessary skillsets so you can find an opportunity that is right for you! In order for PMI-DHC to achieve its strategic goals, we require enthusiastic and reliable volunteers from top-to-bottom. There are no paid positions with PMI-DHC, so volunteers are the magic that makes PMI-DHC so effective!
What is there to gain from volunteering with PMI-DHC?
- A great way to earn PDUs and/or valuable project hours!
- Gain new experience and develop and apply your skills
- Added value on your resume and potential for a letter of reference
- Connect with local project management community to network and learn of job opportunities
- Give back to a not-for-profit that serves this community of professionals, and
- Much more!
|Project Coordinator (Trello Kanban)||Marketing Communications||1|
|Research and Content Developer||Marketing Communications||1|
|Graphic Designer||Marketing Communications||1|
|Quality Assurance Specialist||Marketing Communications||1|
|Exam Prep Coordinator||Education||1|
|Professional Development Coordinator||Education||1|
|Chapter Tools Administrator||Administration||1|
Learn About PMI-DHC Volunteer Positions
- Role Descriptions (word file)
Need more information? Contact our Director of Volunteers at [email protected].
Submit Your Application
To apply for any of the volunteer positions available, please submit your resume along with the two forms below completed, to [email protected]. Please also identify the position(s) you are interested in.
Last published 2020-12-11