Volunteer Opportunities Available!
Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering with PMI-DHC! We offer many volunteer opportunities with a wide range of necessary skillsets so you can find an opportunity that is right for you!
In order for PMI-DHC to achieve its strategic goals, it requires enthusiastic and reliable volunteers from top to bottom. There are no paid positions with PMI-DHC, so volunteers are the magic that makes PMI-DHC so effective!
What is there to gain from volunteering with PMI-DHC?
- A great way to earn PDUs and/or valuable project hours!
- Gain new experience and develop and apply your skills
- Added value on your resume and potential for a letter of reference
- Connect with local project management community to network and learn of job opportunities
- Give back to a not-for-profit that serves this community of professionals, and
- Much more!
|# of Positions||Position||Portfolio||# of Positions
|1||Graphic Designer||Marketing Communications||1|
|1||Chapter Tools Project Manager||Administration||1|
|1||Chapter Tools Administrator||Administration||1|
|1||Website Support Coordinator||Administration||1|
Learn About PMI-DHC Volunteer Positions
- Role Descriptions (word file)
Need more information? Contact our Director of Volunteers at [email protected].
Submit Your Application
To apply for any of the volunteer positions available, please submit your resume along with the two forms below completed, to [email protected]. Please also identify the position(s) you are interested in.
A Member Only Benefit
Last published 2020-10-23