Join PMI Durham Highlands
A PMI Durham Highlands Chapter membership offers our members, leadership opportunities, professional development and innovative ideas to advance their careers and improve their project management capacity within their organizations.
PMI Durham Highlands Chapter membership benefits
- Opportunity to earn professional credentials through our Professional Development Programs.
- Networking opportunities critical for skill and career development.
- Monthly meetings with opportunities to learn from and meet top talent speakers while earning PDUs.
- Leadership opportunities through participation in local chapter events, and contribution to project management presentations, articles and content.
- Access to thought leaders, best practices and social events.
- Mentoring partnership opportunities — offered twice each year for PM pros and aspiring PMs.
How to become a PMI Durham Highlands Chapter member
Annual Chapter membership fee is only $20.00 USD plus HST.
To join the PMI Durham Highlands Chapter, you are first required to be a PMI International Member:
- To Join PMI International, please go to Membership Overview and complete the online application. You will be provided the opportunity to also join the PMI Durham Highlands Chapter during this process.
- Already a PMI International member? Contact PMI by phone at +1-610-356-4600 to arrange membership with PMI Durham Highlands Chapter
Not ready to commit to Chapter membership? You are still welcome to attend events at the non-member rate, and subscribe to the PMI Durham Highlands Chapter announcements and newsletters. Just email us to be added to the subscription list.
Last published 2019-10-17