This is your opportunity to shine!
We welcome your proposal to present at a PMI Durham Highlands Event for the following formats:
- 1-Hour Presentation as part of our Networking/Professional development evening events. These attract between 50 to 100 professionals from information technology, finance, engineering, construction, government, telecommunications, and other industries.
- 4-Hour Seminar for our Saturday morning half-day workshops. These seminars draw between 20 to 60 individuals from a similar range of businesses.
Topics must fall under the PMI Knowledge Triangle.
This is an opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with project, program and portfolio management professionals. Attendees are primarily from our membership of over 700, approximately 70% of whom are PMI certified Project Management Professionals (PMP). The speakers and their presentation topics are advertised on our website and in the notification e-mails that are regularly sent out to the membership.
- Each submission must be for a specific topic and for one of the two categories (1 or 4 hour).
- You may provide multiple submissions.
- The chapter reserves the right to accept or reject any submission.
- You must use the following document for your submission.
- Email your completed submissions to:[email protected]
Note (1): Your presentation shall not be a sales pitch for any specific product or service but rather informative and/or educational.
Note (2): Speakers certify that their presentations are unique material, and that they have the legal rights to deliver the presentation.
If you have any further questions regarding speaking for PMI-DHC, please email all inquiries to: ([email protected])
Last published 2020-11-19